terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2014

Day 1

July 8, 2014 Today was the first day of presentations. The day started with a fantastic presentation of Peter who shared, with us, his preference for comics, specifically the Manga. I enjoyed listening him because I never heard about this type of comics. I was very enlightened and curious to understand more about its application in education. Nina spoke about Multimedia and Internet: a good way of education. I liked because made some pertinent issues that led us to think more on the disadvantages of excessive use of technology in the classroom and on the role that the teacher must have in class nowadays. Hana with your presentation Mind Map showed us a good tool for structuring knowledge learned in class. I think the Mind Maps can be applied as a way to study. As a teacher of the 1st cycle will use the mind map to teach / help students study learned content. Denisa showed us a set of tools that we can get for free on the internet and apply them in the classroom in various disciplines, making them more appealing and practical. Finally Marlene with virtual world `s impact on learning behavior showed us a practical way how the game can be a good way to develop the skills to work in groups. I want to congratulate all those who submitted their work. My mind map...
Make your own mind maps with Mindomo.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário