sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2014

DAY 4

Today is Friday and we started with “Mobile Learning” But first we discuss about what is learning for us? Here is our ideas and keywords about it:
After that I learn to much because I didn`t nothing about QR-code and NFC. It was very interesting. Also learn the meaning of some words : orchestration
I must start running to catch this exponencial evolution in digital world! So today my brain is like this:
Now I have organize it! Maybe a need some vacation to reflect! After break, Niklas came whit is presentation about “Mooc`s : Basic Ideas and Challenges”. I like it very must because I didn`t know and I didn`t listen about Mooc`s so was very interesting. We discuss about the advantages and disadvantages of course. The first presentation of the evening was about “Design and production of interative and is advantages. Finaly Gregor explain what is Microlearning. Amazing…. learning by my phone with simple cards.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário